Wednesday 12 November 2014

YOUTUBE EXPERIMENTATION

Youtube is something i've been considering doing since I really got into makeup, I watch tutorials and hauls and everything so often - it's quite ridiculous, but I think it is just another great aspect to have as a blogger. This video - just going to be honest isn't the best of quality, but I wasn't going to invest in a super good camera or lighting unless this seemed like a good idea or people enjoyed it - basically if you guys think there is potential.

So excusing the quality and the odd word muddle up, this is a light brown smokey eye and please feel free to comment or email me on my blog or message me on facebook (if you know me personally) but please don't give me bad comments and stuff if it's because of quality? Because I'm quite scared to post this 


- Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment