Monday 3 November 2014

THE 5 TASK WORKOUT

So, i'm not crazy into fitness but summer is coming up and a toned figure is something i'm looking into. But I can't run based on a foot injury and I don't want to do hard core workouts, so when this workout came up on my instagram I decided to try it out. Short and sweet, not too hard but not easy breezy - at first anyway. 

Workout
:
10 push ups
30 crunches
10 burpees 
30 second plank
10 lunges each side 

I also usually add - 5 leg lifts and 20 sqauts. The good thing about this workout is that you can add what you want and you can also do more than it says, so as it gets easier - which it will, you can increase the amount of each exercise you're doing. This is just a good way to get your blood pumping and your lungs working. 

 photo found on tumblr : not mine 

- Soph x


No comments:

Post a Comment