Sunday 23 March 2014

Rimmel Stay Matte // Review

Buy it. Purchase it. Order it. Use it. You won't regret it.

Rimmel Stay Matte powder is one of my greatest purchase, it had been something I'd wanted to buy for a while and I'd heard great things about it. It is so good if you have oily or combination oily skin as I found for me it completely took away the shine. It also sets your foundation concealer so it stays on for a long period of time. I wore this powder to my formal which was from 7-11 and when I got back it was still in place, blusher and all. From memory this was $22.49 and I paired this with the Revlon Color Stay foundation and they went rather well together. The powder also leaves your skin looking smooth and polished.  



I'm not this pale it was the light but this is sort of how flawless is makes your skin look 

- Soph x

2 comments:

  1. i have actually read so many rave reviews about this product recently! i need a new powder so badly so this is at the top of my wishlist! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/a-week-of-instagram-7.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this looks like this might be good for my combination skin! I'm only using BB cream atm, but thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete