Thursday 23 January 2014

Pumped Up Playlist

I think that we all have those songs that we play to get us in a good mood, you know the ones I'm talking about? The ones you dance around the house to, play whilst you're doing chores, the ones that get you dancing and moving and flicking your hair about and just generally embarrassing yourself. If you are lacking these songs, or just want some more, here are some fo my favorites!

Jump for my love ~ The pointer sisters
I want you back ~ Jackson 5
Christmas Is all Around ~ Love Actually (Bill Nighy)

I'm a believer ~ Smash Mouth
Don't go breaking my heart ~ Elton John
Everytime we touch ~ Cascada
I will survive ~ Gloria Gaynor
Teenage Dirtbag ~ Wheatus 
Out of my limit ~ 5sos
Under the sea ~ The Little Mermaid
Somebody told me ~ The Killers
Thnks fr th Mmrs ~ Fall Out Boy 
Bye bye baby ~ Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
Don't stop me now ~ Queen
Bootylicious ~ Destiny's Child 
Feeling good ~ Michael Buble
Hakuna Matata ~ The Lion King
Just can't wait to be king ~ Lion King
Pocket full of sunshine ~ Natasha Bedingfield
Tide is high ~ Atomic Kitten 
Voodoo child ~ Rogue Traders
Wake me up before you go-go ~ Wham
9 to 5 ~ Dolly Parton 
What makes you beautiful ~ One Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment