Friday 24 January 2014

Flowery Days

The Wintergardens by the Auckland Museum are one of my favorite places to visit, this is actually the first time I had been in a while and it was a gorgeous day. There a two green houses, one is normal temperature and the other is really humid because it houses tropical flowers, I honestly had my phone out 24/7 taking pictures of these beautiful flowers. I don't think we went at the best time of the year because the flowers weren't as pretty and perfect as ever, but never the less. I have also made a decision that sunflowers are possible my favorite flower, along with another in the tropical house to which I do not know the name. 














This is the flower I forgot the name of, it's so beautiful 


1 comment:

  1. I love your hat in this outfit :O!!! xo
    http://georgiathinks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete