Monday 16 December 2013

Rain ☂

Why would I write a post on rain? To be quite honest I don't know myself, it is sunny and hot outside and I had a thought to write a post on rain. I love rain. Ignore the scientific side of it for a moment. Little droplets of water which fall from the sky, doesn't that seem so absurd? Perfect little droplets of water hitting the earths surface from the sky above. I love watching rain fall when I'm inside, on the couch, in my room, sitting at the window. I love being snuggled up in a blanket on the couch watching Harry Potter with a cup of tea whilst the droplets tap against the windows and the pavement. I love listening to it as I close my eyes in bed and drift off. Although, I don't really like rain all that much when I'm at school with no umbrella and I have to do the awkward run with the bag, no one can look attractive while doing that. Did you know that Rain starts off as ice or snow crystals at cloud level and then changes to water? Sometimes, sometimes take a minute to stop, and watch, watch the pitter patter of the rain against the pavement or the tapping of it against a window. Take a moment to witness some of the beauty, as they say "sometimes, stop and smell the roses"


No comments:

Post a Comment