Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas Present Ideas

I love Christmas shopping! As I said in my previous post I managed to order most of my presents from Urban Outfitters, but I will still need to go to shopping centres to get the remainder of my gifts! I have come up with some ideas for presents because I always struggle with knowing what to get people. Christmas is a time for giving, but it is also a time for receiving and you want people to be happy with the gift they get

Lush 
Candles (glass house ones are lovely)
Mac make up
Treasure Yourself ~ Miranda kerr
IT ~ by Alexa Chung
Ruby 2014 diary
Magazine ~ Frankie, Rush, Yen, Remix
Polaroid Camera 
Photo Frame
Peter Alexander 
Mug 
Clothing Voucher
Phone/Ipod/IPad case
Nail polish
Perfume 
Earrings, Rings, Bracelets etc 
Socks 
Merchandise (e.g. One Direction)
Baking
Soap
A scarf 
Home wear (pillows, accessories) 
Album 
Beanie
Typo 
Bag 
Cupcake cases
Pandora
Sunglasses
Something really stupid 
bath bombs
Plush Toys ~ no matter how old, you can't say no too a soft toy
Momoji Dolls
hand warmer
Polaroid Film (only if they have a polaroid) 
Funny stamps
Lip balm or Lipstick
make up bag

I could probably go on and on, it really depends what they like but I do recommend looking through the gift sections on the Urban Outfitters website just to get some ideas!

christmas tree emoticon




No comments:

Post a Comment