Friday 22 November 2013

Books I Love

I never really liked reading but since january this year i have honestly read so much and i enjoy it a lot more. I love my John Green, his books really open my mind and make me think. If you don't know what to read or dislike reading or just want to try something new here are some of my favorites. Reading is a lovely thing to do in your spare time, it is a great way to relax, you learn new things and they open your mind

Ketchup Clouds - Annabel Pitcher
Whats Up With Jody Barton - Hayley Long
Scarlett - Cathy Cassidy 
The Twice Lived Summer of Bluebell Jones - Susie Day
Small Blue Thing - S.C Ransom (series of 3)
The Time Travelling Fashionista - Bianca Turetsky
Looking For Alaska - John Green 
An Abundance of Katherines - John Green 
The fault in our stars - John Green 
Far Rockaway - Charlie Fletcher 
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Treasure Yourself - Miranda Kerr
The Taming of The Tights - Louise Rennison 
The Weight Of Water - Sarah Crossan 
Geek Girl - Holly Smale
The Look - Sophia Bennett 
model misfits ~ Holly Smale 

No comments:

Post a Comment