Friday 20 September 2013

Motivation



I have danced for years now and one of the main things I have learnt from it is that you get out what you put in. I don't think dance/dancers get that much appreciation, so many people thing dance is easy, so many guys mock ballet but it is so different to what people may think. A dancer has to be strong, flexible, adaptable to change, agile and so many more things. I'm not a professional dancer, I stopped ballet last year but I still do lyrical, jazz and contemporary, it is pressurizing to be dancing with such flexible girls so in order to keep up I have to attempt to perform flexible things, I managed to do this one night and I don't know how. I love dance because it enables for you to find yourself and loose yourself at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment